The FMDQ Management Team is made up of experienced leaders within their respective market disciplines, working to grow FMDQ’s business, market share and shareholder value.
- Mr. Bola Onadele. KokoChief Executive OfficerMr. Onadele is the pioneer Managing Director/CEO of FMDQ. He is also a Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited and iQx Consult Limited. Prior to this engagement, he was the President of FDHL, a financial markets and risk management consulting firm he founded in 2001 where he provided business leadership in the empowerment of the Nigerian financial markets. He started his professional career with Coopers and Lybrand Associates, an international firm of Chartered Accountants before joining FCMB. His banking career spans across Citibank Nigeria (Chief Dealer), FCMB Limited (Treasurer), Trust Bank of Africa (Merchant Bankers) (Managing Director/CEO) and Leadbank PLC (Chief Operations Officer). He is a member of the Board of Trustees of FMDA.
- Ms. Kaodi UgojiGroup Chief Operating OfficerMs. Ugoji is the Group Chief Operating Officer of FMDQ, overseeing five (5) Divisions – Marketing Communications, Strategic Planning, Finance Services, Assurance Services and Research – and the General Internal Services Group. She is also a Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
She holds a Master’s degree in Finance and Management from Cranfield University, UK; a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria, and a Professional Certificate in Strategic Management from Harvard University, USA.
Kaodi has over nineteen (19) years’ experience in Treasury, Asset Management, Business Development, Marketing Communications, Finance, Project Management and Strategy functions of various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Hermes Investment Managers Limited, London, UK and Diamond Bank PLC. Prior to joining FMDQ, she was the Head of Treasury Operations in Guinness Nigeria PLC.
- Ms. Tumi SekoniManaging Director – FMDQ ExchangeMs. Sekoni is the Managing Director of FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited. She is also a Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
She holds an MBA from Durham Business School, UK; and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Lagos, Nigeria.
Over the last nineteen (19) years, Tumi has built her career across Trading, Operations, Business Analysis, Business Development, Products & Markets Development, Marketing and Project Management in various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Goldman Sachs International, UBS London and Merrill Lynch.
- Mr. Emmanuel EtaderhiSenior Vice PresidentMr. Etaderhi is the Head, Economic Development Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Government & Regulatory Relations, Financial Sector Development and Debt Markets Support. Emmanuel’s work experience of over twenty-five (25) years spans across the Financial Services and Power & Energy Sectors, where he was Head of Financial Advisory & Economic Research at Financial Derivatives Company Limited, Head of Research at Keystone Bank Limited and Acting Head, Strategy/Chief Economist at Unity Bank PLC. Prior to joining FMDQ Exchange, he served the Delta State Government as Special Assistant to the Finance Commissioner.
- Mrs. Funlola AkintondeSenior Vice PresidentMrs. Akintonde is the Head, Human Resources Division, comprising two (2) Groups – Human Capital Management and HR Operations. Funlola has over sixteen (16) years’ experience in Human Resources (HR) Management, Business Support, Administration, HR & Management Consulting, and Business Process Redesign. She has worked with a number of corporate organisations across industries, including Eczellon Capital, UBA Capital PLC, Chapel Hill Denham Group, KPMG Professional Services, MTN Nigeria and Accenture; she has also served as an Independent Consultant to the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) and a number of other small to medium-size businesses. Prior to joining FMDQ, she was the Lead Consultant for Aracely Limited, a Human Resource consulting firm that delivers successful solutions to businesses.
- Ms. Jumoke OlaniyanVice President - FMDQ ExchangeMs. Olaniyan is the Head, Market Architecture Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Market Development, Market Regulation and Derivatives Market. As a Dealer and later a Research and Capacity Development Consultant, her over thirteen (13) years of work experience spans across Training, Consulting and Banking, within various organisations including IBFCAgusto Training Limited (now IBFCAlliance Limited), FDHL and Guaranty Trust Bank PLC. Jumoke developed and facilitated several financial markets training programs and authored the Financial Markets Diagnosis and Outlook Reports for the Central Bank Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Mrs. Shola OlufosoyeVice PresidentMrs. Olufosoye is the Head, Information Technology Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Enterprise Technology Services. Shola's over twenty-five (25) years experience spans across Customer & Relationship Management in Citibank Nigeria Limited, Head of Information Technology with First City Monument Bank Limited and subsequently Chief Information Officer of Computer Warehouse Group. She served on the Technology Committee which saw the creation of ValuCard Nigeria Limited and Interswitch PLC.
- Mr. Dipo OmotosoVice President - FMDQ ExchangeMr. Omotoso is the Head, Market Oversight Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Market Services, Examination and Member Regulation. Dipo has over seventeen (17) years’ of work experience in Securities Trading, Treasury Operations, Treasury Risk Management and Strategic Planning, Development and Management. His career spans across the Nigerian Stock Exchange, BGL Securities Limited and Diamond Bank PLC. Prior to joining FMDQ Exchange, he served as the Head, Markets & Treasury Services at SunTrust Bank Limited.