The FMDQ Management Team is made up of experienced leaders within their respective market disciplines, working to grow FMDQ’s business, market share and shareholder value.
- Mr. Dipo OmotosoVice PresidentMr. Omotoso is the Head, Market Oversight Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Market Services, Examination and Member Regulation. Dipo has over seventeen (17) years’ of work experience in Securities Trading, Treasury Operations, Treasury Risk Management and Strategic Planning, Development and Management. His career spans across the Nigerian Stock Exchange, BGL Securities Limited and Diamond Bank PLC. Prior to joining FMDQ Exchange, he served as the Head, Markets & Treasury Services at SunTrust Bank Limited.
- Mr. Bola Onadele. KokoManaging Director/CEOMr. Onadele is the pioneer Managing Director/CEO of FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC. He is also a Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear Limited and FMDQ Depository Limited. Prior to this engagement, he was the President of FDHL, a financial markets and risk management consulting firm he founded in 2001 where he provided business leadership in the empowerment of the Nigerian financial markets.
He started his professional career with Coopers and Lybrand Associates, an international firm of Chartered Accountants before joining FCMB. His banking career spans across Citibank Nigeria (Chief Dealer), FCMB Limited (Treasurer), Trust Bank of Africa (Merchant Bankers) (Managing Director/CEO) and Leadbank PLC (Chief Operations Officer). He is a member of the Board of Trustees of FMDA.
- Ms. Kaodi UgojiAssociate Executive DirectorMs. Ugoji is the Head of Corporate Development Directorate, comprising five (5) Divisions – Assurance Services, Marketing Communications, Academy, Finance Services, Strategic Planning - and the General Internal Services Group. She is also a Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear Limited and FMDQ Depository Limited. She holds a Master’s degree in Finance and Management from Cranfield University, UK; a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nigeri;, and a Professional Certificate in Strategic Management from Harvard University, USA. Kaodi has over eighteen (18) years’ experience in Treasury, Asset Management, Business Development, Project Management and Strategy functions of various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Hermes Investment Managers Limited, London, UK and Diamond Bank PLC. Prior to joining FMDQ Exchange, she was the Head of Treasury Operations in Guinness Nigeria PLC.
- Ms. Tumi SekoniAssociate Executive DirectorMs. Sekoni is the Head of Capital Markets Directorate, comprising four (4) Divisions – Business Development, Market Architecture, Economic Development and Market Oversight - and the Business Innovation Group. She is also a Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear Limited and FMDQ Depository Limited. She holds an MBA from Durham Business School, UK; and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Over the last eighteen (18) years, Tumi has built her career across Trading, Operations, Business Analysis and Project Management in various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Goldman Sachs International, UBS London and Merrill Lynch.
- Mr. Emmanuel AlaoSenior Vice PresidentMr. Alao is the Chief Operating Officer of FMDQ Depository Limited. He holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from CASS Business School, City University, London and a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering, University of Benin, Nigeria.
Emmanuel’s work experience of over twenty-five years spans across Technology, Project Management and Consulting functions with several organisations including Citibank Nigeria, FCMB Limited, London International Financial Futures & Options Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Santander UK, KPMG UK and Air Peace Nigeria Limited.
- Mr. Emmanuel EtaderhiSenior Vice PresidentMr. Etaderhi is the Head, Economic Development Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Government & Regulatory Relations, Financial Sector Development and Debt Markets Support. Emmanuel’s work experience of over twenty-five (25) years spans across the Financial Services and Power & Energy Sectors, where he was Head of Financial Advisory & Economic Research at Financial Derivatives Company Limited, Head of Research at Keystone Bank Limited and Acting Head, Strategy/Chief Economist at Unity Bank PLC. Prior to joining FMDQ Exchange, he served the Delta State Government as Special Assistant to the Finance Commissioner.
- Ms. Jumoke OlaniyanVice PresidentMs. Olaniyan is the Head, Market Architecture Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Market Development, Market Regulation and Derivatives Market. As a Dealer and later a Research and Capacity Development Consultant, her over thirteen (13) years of work experience spans across Training, Consulting and Banking, within various organisations including IBFCAgusto Training Limited (now IBFCAlliance Limited), FDHL and Guaranty Trust Bank PLC. Jumoke developed and facilitated several financial markets training programs and authored the Financial Markets Diagnosis and Outlook Reports for the Central Bank Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Mr. Emeka AtumaVice PresidentMr. Atuma is the Divisional Head of Depository Assurance Division, FMDQ Depository Limited. He holds an MBA from Manchester Business School, UK and a Master’s degree in Accounting from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria. In addition to being certified in Risk and Information System Control, he is a Financial Risk Manager, a Certified Information System Auditor and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Emeka has over sixteen years’ work experience in FMCG and Banking.
Prior to FMDQ, Emeka was Head of Operational Risk Management at Fidelity Bank PLC. He also worked as an Internal Control Officer at FinBank PLC and a Financial/Treasury Accountant at Great Brands Nigeria Limited.
- Mrs. Shola OlufosoyeVice PresidentMrs. Olufosoye is the Head, Information Technology Division, comprising three (3) Groups – Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Enterprise Technology Services. Shola's over twenty-five (25) years experience spans across Customer & Relationship Management in Citibank Nigeria Limited, Head of Information Technology with First City Monument Bank Limited and subsequently Chief Information Officer of Computer Warehouse Group. She served on the Technology Committee which saw the creation of ValuCard Nigeria Limited and Interswitch PLC.