FMDQ Group Management Team comprises of experienced leaders within their respective market disciplines working to drive the business strategy of the Group, whilst ensuring actualisation of its business objectives.
- Mr. Bola Onadele. KokoChief Executive OfficerMr. Onadele is the Chief Executive Officer of FMDQ Group. He serves as a Non-Executive Director on the Boards of FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, FMDQ Clear Limited, and FMDQ Depository Limited, as well as, Chairman of FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
Prior to this engagement, he was the President of FDHL, a financial markets and risk management consulting firm he founded in 2001 where he provided business leadership in the empowerment of the Nigerian financial markets. His career of over twenty-six (26) years spans across Coopers and Lybrand Associates (Chartered Accountant), Citibank Nigeria (Chief Dealer), FCMB Limited (Treasurer), Trust Bank of Africa (Merchant Bankers) (Managing Director/CEO) and Leadbank PLC (Chief Operations Officer). He is a member of the Board of Trustees of FMDA.
He is a first prize award-winning Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Ms. Kaodi UgojiGroup Chief Operating OfficerMs. Ugoji is the Group Chief Operating Officer of FMDQ Group, overseeing five (5) Divisions – Marketing Communications, Strategic Planning, Finance Services, Assurance Services and Research – and the General Internal Services Group. She also serves as a Non-Executive Director on the Board of all FMDQ Group subsidiaries – FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited, FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
She holds a master’s degree in Finance and Management from Cranfield University, UK; a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria; and a Professional Certificate in Strategic Management from Harvard University, USA.
Kaodi has over nineteen (19) years’ experience in Treasury, Asset Management, Business Development, Marketing Communications, Finance, Project Management and Strategy functions of various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Hermes Investment Managers Limited, London, UK, Diamond Bank PLC and Guinness Nigeria PLC.
- Mrs. Funlola AkintondeSenior Vice PresidentMrs. Akintonde is the Head, Human Resources Division of FMDQ Group, comprising three (3) Groups –Recruitment & HR Operations, Talent Management and Culture & People Engagement.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from University of Ibadan, Nigeria; and is a Certified R3 Consultant.
Funlola has over sixteen (16) years’ experience in Human Resources (HR) Management, Business Support, Administration, HR & Management Consulting, and Business Process Redesign. She worked with various organisations such as Eczellon Capital, UBA Capital PLC, Chapel Hill Denham Group, KPMG Professional Services, MTN Nigeria and Accenture. Prior to joining FMDQ, she was the Lead Consultant for Aracely Limited, a Human Resource consulting firm that delivers successful solutions to businesses.
- Mrs. Adaze Uzor-KaluHead, External RelationsMrs. Uzor–Kalu is the Head, External Relations Division of FMDQ Group, comprising two (2) Groups – Government & Regulatory Relations and Economic Development Alliances.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance from the London Metropolitan University, UK; is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants; and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Adaze brings over twenty (20) years of experience across private and public sectors in areas such as Financial Accounting, Investment Banking, Infrastructure Debt Capital Raising, Housing Finance, Strategy and Business Development from organisations such as BGL PLC, the Federal Housing Authority, Cluttons LLP, UK, O2 Telecoms UK and Fortis Bank. Prior to joining FMDQ Group, she was the Executive Director, Asset Management at the Nigerian Electricity Liability Management Company.
- Mr. Efe ShaireHead, Business InnovationMr. Shaire is the Head, Business Innovation Division of FMDQ Group.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from the Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria; and is a CFA Institute Charter Holder.
Efe has over sixteen (16) years’ experience working in Corporate & Investment Banking and has worked for clients across the Financial Services, Infrastructure and Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) sectors at institutions including, Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, United Bank for Africa PLC and Absa Group Limited. He has advised clients on marque transactions spanning Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity and Debt Capital Markets products. Prior to joining FMDQ, he was the Head, East Africa Investment Banking at Absa Group Limited.