The information contained herein is provided for informational and educational purposes only, and nothing contained on the FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC Website should be construed as investment advice, either on behalf of a particular security or an overall investment strategy. Advice from a securities professional is therefore strongly advised.
All information contained herein is obtained by FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC from sources believed by FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC to be accurate and reliable. However, FMDQ is not responsible for any content published or posted on the Website, including but not limited to any content that is considered illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene. Further, neither FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC nor the information providers are responsible for any inaccurate postings, comments, or information on the Website, whether posted or caused by users, employees, equipment, programming, or conduct of users, online or offline. The Website may contain information on various finance and accounting issues, securities, and securities markets (collectively, “Financial Content”); however, there is no guarantee that any information on these matters is true, correct, or precise.
All information, including but not limited to Financial Content, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC and the information providers make no representations and disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to any user and/or any third party, including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Investment-related advice and comments presented on the Website are solely those of the individuals or entities who published them. They do not, in any way, represent the opinions of FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC on whether to engage in any specific investment decision. Caution should be added as information posted on the Website is read through and when engaging other users.
Neither FMDQ Exchange Exchange PLC nor any information provider(s) shall have any liability in tort, contract, or otherwise (and as permitted by law, product liability), to any user and/or any third party. Neither FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC nor any information provider(s) shall, under any circumstance, be liable to any user (and/or any third party) for any lost profits or lost opportunities, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Trademarks – Notice of Service/Trademark Rights:
The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Marks”) used on the FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC Website are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks owned by FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC in Nigeria and certain other countries throughout the world. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the Marks without the written permission of FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC. Any misuse of the Marks or any content, except as provided in this statement, is strictly prohibited and may violate trademark laws. Other brands or product names used on the Website are trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners, and should be treated as such.
- User Generated Content Disclaimer: Submissions Including Comments, Reader Reviews and More:
This User Generated Content Agreement and Disclaimer (“User Content Agreement”) represents your legally binding agreement with FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC regarding your submission (and FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC’s display and distribution) of content to, and usage of, the Website via certain technology, functionality and/or features we make available to you so you can upload, post, and view such content for display on the Website (collectively, the “User Generated Content Submission Features” or “UGC”). This Agreement applies regardless of what type of device you use to view or submit UGC to the Website.
- When you submit UGC, or by using or attempting to use the UGC, you are signifying your agreement with and acceptance of all terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement. FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC has the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement at any time. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement at any time, including, without limitation, those times when we make changes, do not use, do not attempt to use, and immediately discontinue your use of, the User Generated Content Submission Features; these actions represent an agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement, including, without limitation, any changes we have made.
Acceptance of this User Content Agreement signifies a willingness to abide by the following code of conduct:
- You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Website any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
- You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other users, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam”.
- You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our users feel welcome and safe. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Website.
- In a community, full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC encourages active discussions and welcomes heated debate, but personal attacks are a direct violation of this User Content Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Website.
- You agree to disclose all personal affiliations to companies and holdings in securities when submitting any related UGC.
- You agree not to attempt to manipulate the price of a security. Intentionally concealing a position in a security and/or presenting false or misleading statements in order to manipulate price will not be tolerated. If FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC determines that you are engaging in any suspicious activity, FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC reserves the right to terminate your access to all or part of the Website immediately and, if deemed appropriate by FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC in its sole discretion, notify any relevant government or regulatory authorities.
- You acknowledge that any UGC you upload to the Website (including but not limited to comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio, and photographs, as well as computer code and applications) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and/or displayed by FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC and you waive any rights you may have in having the UGC altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- You grant FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC a perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable licence to all of your UGC, which includes, without limitation, the right for FMDQ Securities Exchange PLC or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including, without limitation, the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, including any UGC posted on or to the Website through a third party.